Home Home Home Contact Me About Me Facebook Twitter Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Email Me

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Branching Out on Social Media

While I am not anti-technology, I usually prefer face to face contact (or at least voice-to-voice on the phone)!  That being said, I realize that I live in the year 2015 and that a social media presence is a necessary means by which to communicate.  The odd looks I get from my students when I ask what something is, lead me to do some research and get educated on social media!  So, I am pleased to announce that now you cannot only follow The Secondary Math Shop on Pinterest, but also on Twitter and Facebook!  I am getting ready to do my first give-away on Facebook when I hit 100 likes and 50 followers on Twitter.  I will announce the give-away on Facebook and on Twitter so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...