Home Home Home Contact Me About Me Facebook Twitter Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Email Me

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Blog Design - Thank You, Thank You Kristy

I am debuting my brand new blog design today!  I must first give the greatest thanks and credit to Kristy of KristyBear Designs.  She took what could only have been the most ambiguous request/description ("something in black, gray and purple, that is secondary, geometric and not cutesy") and created exactly that I had in my brain, only better!  She was a dream to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to get a professional blog designed!

You can visit her TeachersPayTeachers store as well if you are in need of digital papers, clipart and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...