Home Home Home Contact Me About Me Facebook Twitter Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Bloglovin Email Me

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Geometry Bellwork - A Longtime Project, FINALLY Finished!

I am happy, relieved, exhaustively excited to announce that I have finished the last set of bellwork for Geometry!  It is a combination unit on Similarity, Special Lines and Triangle Inequalities.  I combined the three together because a) none of them are really long enough to stand on their own and b) I teach them all as one unit! 

Additionally, I am pleased to tell you that I have bundled my bellwork into a first semester MONEY SAVING bundle and a second semester MONEY SAVING bundle as well as an entire year bundle!  Each unit in each bundle includes a full - color powerpoint, a teacher answer key, each day double printed so that you can hand them out as exit cards if you wish and a weekly student answer sheet! 

1st Semester
2nd Semester
Entire Year











I love using bellwork (bellringers or do-nows as my students call them) because not only does it help to settle a class, but it is also a great way to review previous concepts, assess where students are having difficulty and to get students up to the board!  You can read more about my love of bellwork here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...